The management of Bina EPC Contractor Co. is responsible for creating and maintaining safe, healthy and hygienic working conditions. The purpose of the health, safety and environment management system (HSE-MS) is to achieve the lowest rate of accidents, occupational disease and environmental effects and to eliminate them.
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- Establish, develop and continuously improve HSE management system in all activities and services.
- Prevent accident and control of personal, financial and environmental damage.
- Provide a safe work condition, maintaining the health of staff, equipment and the environment.
- Increase health, safety and environmental culture and awareness.
- Observance of HSE rules and regulations accordance with the processes.
- Allocate all the resources needed to increase the productivity and efficiency of the HSE management system.
- Identify, eliminate, reduce or control health, safety and environmental risks and prevent adverse consequence.